[Sca-cooks] silence on the line

Melanie Wilson MelanieWilson at dragonflight.co.uk
Wed Dec 29 02:58:17 PST 2004

There are lots of people saying is anyone there so obviously there are
plenty of people there just not saying much !!! ;)

I know it has been the Christmas period so the list might have drifted off
topic more than is normal, but (as a new returner to the list) is this off
topic level the norm ?

Happy New Year everyone

Mel

Company, unless specifically stated. You should not copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the contents of this e-mail or any of its attachments
without express consent