[Sca-cooks] Where'd Everybody Go?

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 04:20:23 PST 2004

Hi everyone! Andrea Here.

It looks as if Sca-cooks was down for about 3 days. Thank you Stefan for
alerting me.

I went into the system and couldn't find out why, but I re-reset everything
just in case and maybe something worked because we are now back.

I think Gunthar may be away and so was I, so we didn't notice until someone
emailed  us separately.

Glad to see everyone is still talking. Missed you all!

Andrea MacIntyre

"One can never know too much; the more one learns, the more one sees the
need to learn more and that study as well as broadening the mind of the
craftsman provides an easy way of perfecting yourself in the practice of
your art."
Auguste Escoffier