[Sca-cooks] Happy Holidays....

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 29 08:27:13 PST 2004

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> So...what did everyone else get?
> --maire, off to go have a cuppa and some fresh shortbread before
> bed...mmmmm....

There were just two of us for Christmas dinner, so I didn't get too
ambitious.  I roasted a turkey breast with thyme and sage from my
garden.  I made an apple-hazelnut dressing, and roasted root veggies
(potatoes, carrots, parsnips, onions, and garlic) with balsamic
vinegar.  The gravy, I confess, was from a jar, with the drippings mixed in.

Food-related gifts: a lovely blue stoneware mixing bowl, a King Arthur
Flour baking cookbook, and a mini-crockpot.
--

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
Robin Carroll-Mann *** rcmann4 at earthlink.net