[Sca-cooks] Where is everyone?

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 29 10:58:37 PST 2004

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:51:58 -0800 (i.e., Pacific Standard Time)
>  > Is the list down or are we all too pooped to gab? I just realized I
>  > haven't seen any messages from the list since Saturday...
>  >
>  > 'Lainie
>
>I've seen about 10 msgs cross the list this evening asking where the
>traffic is for the list. So to the West coast the list is delivering.
>
>Renart (the fox) of Berwick

Glad to see the list is BACK! YEA!

I'm on the West Coast and I get the Digest.

Friday 8:27 PM PST (Vol. 119, Issue 151)

then didn't get another for FOUR WHOLE DAYS until
Tuesday 7:43 PM PST (Vol. 119, Issue 152)
      which contained one late Friday and one early Saturday AM message

Tuesday 9:22 PM PST (Vol. 119, Issue 153)
      which contained messages from Sat 7ish AM to Sun 9ish AM

And a third one Tuesday night, and four Digests this AM. Hurray!

Thank goodness, it's starting to catch back up...

I can only guess that maybe some messages were getting through in some places.
I got no Digests in Northern California all weekend or Monday :-(
I was getting the heeby-jeebies being without the list for FOUR WHOLE DAYS!

Anahita
confessed SCA-Cooks list addict