[Sca-cooks] Re: Happy Holidays ...

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 15:35:36 PST 2004

I had one of the best X-Mas days I've had in a long time.  Just me and my son, Dinner with my Aunt
and Cousin, with my friend Melanie stopping by my place later to engage in a dirty sock fight,
share some Homemade Hot Chocolate and Spiced Cider, and nibble on some Chocolate Espresso Cake
leftover from our X-Mas Eve catering job.

Culhain (my son) and I then went to breakfast the next morning at the local IHOP (which I was
craving for some reason) and that was it.

Simple, fun, and I wasn't expected at 5 or 6 different places at the same time.

X-Mas dinner was very good, and very simple:  Baked Ham, Fresh Rolls, Potato Casserol, Spinach Dip
and our traditional platter of olives, "lil smokies', salami and cheeses.  Apple and Pumpkin Pie
for dessert, which I forgot to eat...

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.