[Sca-cooks] Commentary on 'Evil' [OT] [HUMOR] +PDQ

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Thu Dec 30 11:35:59 PST 2004

"Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" wrote:

> Also sprach Martin G. Diehl:
> >Greetings,
> >
> >I saw this commentary on 'Evil' today ...
> >and I thought of 'us'.
> >
> >Please be sure to read the last panel.
> >
> >Nodwick [12/29/2004]
> >http://archive.gamespy.com/comics/nodwick/gamespyarchive/newnodwick.html
>
> I just want to know how Sir Emeric Wendell the
> diversified got into that comic strip...
>
> Adamantius

With that particular comic strip, there is ...
(hmmmmmmmm option A, option B, ???) ...
Ummm ... there is NO simple way to find out.

You could try reading some prior strips ... Good Luck (TM).  <g>

[note: this use of the word 'some', suggests reviewing at
least 51% but possibly more than 100% of the prior strips]

Now I must stop this in favor of that ... a visit to NYC.

Tonight is Culture ... very, very high class Culture.

I'm going to see the Great Musicologist, Professor Peter
Schickele reveal his latest research into the life of
P D Q Bach ... "P.D.Q. Bach: The Jekyll & Hyde Show".

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick