[Sca-cooks] period mention or use of catnip?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Dec 30 13:19:51 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Had one kitty who was nuts over lavender (would seek it out, hunt it
down), but ignored catnip....  Guess she was genetically confused.

> Samrah

Not necessarily. Some like it, some don't. Usually they aren't interested
until they're about a year old, and I've noticed that more males than
females go bonkers over catnip. Little Girl likes it, and will cheerfully
lick it up and take a nap, while Pickett immediately sticks his nose in it,
takes a big sniff, sneezes, then rolls in all the catnip he's just spread
all over my bed. He gets wild enough, that in an ecstacy of catnip, he bit
me badly enough that I had to go to the ER one time, and get a course of
antibiotics and a wrist brace. Didn't intend to hurt me, just got a little
more excited than either of us had intended ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.