[Sca-cooks] Hello again, and a request for an old recipe!!!

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Feb 1 01:44:09 PST 2004

Beanachd De!

It has been a long time I haven't been here, over a year.  Lots has happened
since, won't give many details, but you may want to know that I have moved
to New Zealand 6 months ago, met a woman, and am generally very happy,
albeit not involved with the SCA (not necessarily in that order ;-)  ).

I am re-subscribing shortly because I am desperate to retrieve a recipe I
gave with the cookie exchange last year.  Sadly, my recipe for pure butter
shortbread cookies has become corrupted following a hard drive crash.
Backups were also corrupted somehow in transit from there to here :-(

Short of it is, I don't have my recipe anymore, and it was really *it*!

Would anyone have kept a copy of it, please please pretty please?  And if
so, could you send it to me?

I would be eternally grateful :-)

Thanks y'all

Muiredach - in NZ, gardening and lovin' it!