[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 9, Issue 48

Tara Sersen Boroson tara at kolaviv.com
Fri Feb 13 08:23:52 PST 2004

>I love sushi and sashimi.  and almost raw/cold-inside beef steaks.  Not
>that we can get sushi or sashimi up here in Northeastern PA.  more's the pity!

Try Wegman's grocery stores.  There are stores in Wilkes-Barre,
Scranton, Williamsport, State College, Allentown, Nazareth, and
Bethlehem.  Grocery store sushi isn't top-notch, but it's better than
nothing :)  And their seafood department frequently sells sahimi grade
tuna and other fishes if you'd like to make your own.  For that matter,
if you're close enough to Allentown to go to that Wegmans, there are
several sushi restaurants in that area.  Robotas of Tokyo, Akita, A1
Japanese Steakhouse, Musashi.  There is also a restaurant called Osaka
in Scranton.  Haven't been there, but I see it listed on Yahoo's yellow
pages.

-Magdalena
sushi fanatic

--
Tara Sersen Boroson

I recently learned that in an average lifetime a person walks about sixty-five thousand miles. That's two and half times around the world. I wonder where your steps will take you. I wonder how you'll use the rest of the miles you're given.  - Fred Rogers