[Sca-cooks] mad cow,,, mad tofu... whatever

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Fri Feb 13 08:44:43 PST 2004

For years I haven't eaten much meat, maybe once a month except when I was on
steroids......

Mad Cow didn't affect me one way or another... but I was interested in
people's opinions..... After reading Phlip's post on food moderation
(basically that's what she wrote... <waves to her...Hi cuz>  I must say, I
couldn't agree more.......
And could somebody please explain to me (off list if you will..) the Atkins
thing? I really don't understand how eating a high volume of meat and other
fats and not eating a lot of otherwise healthy food... is good for a
body.....  (why I agree with Phlip about moderation)

Phillipa
who is having vegetarian meatballs for shabbos tonight, but because I
haven;'t had them in a really long time, and I like the taste of them and I
am in the mood for them.. and my husband, Gd bless him is amenable to
anything I serve

----- Original Message ----- > >FOOD BLUES

"What's left to eat?"