[Sca-cooks] Valentine's Day dinner.

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 23:50:22 PST 2004

Made   Atkins friendly Eggplant Lasagne for the Hubby. I told him he could
have his choice of anything he wanted and he chose this. (Had to put the lamb
away....Was going to make a nice Irish Stew or a curry)

 We finished it off with a nice Bourdeaux and low carb chocolate ice cream
sundaes.

Andrea

"Cooking is an art and patience a virtue... Careful shopping, fresh
ingredients and an unhurried approach are nearly all you need. There is one more thing
- love. Love for food and love for those you invite to your table. With a
combination of these things you can be an artist - not perhaps in the
representational style of a Dutch master, but rather more like Gauguin, the naive, or Van
Gogh, the impressionist. Plates or pictures of sunshine taste of happiness and
love."
Keith Floyd