[Sca-cooks] resturants of Birmingham, Al

CLdyroz at aol.com CLdyroz at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 09:12:15 PST 2004

In a message dated 02/15/2004 1:39:45 AM Central Standard Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> Phillip was out of town this past week (in Birmingham,
> AL...where he could find no restaurants that struck his fancy), so we

Ya know, with a little word, some folks from Birmingham, Al. could have
filled you in....
We are the Barony of Iron Mountain and we do like our food....<wink>ask
Mistress Rayne....<BG>
Sakura in Southside for Japanese, Stix out at the Galleria for either Chinese
or Japanese, and a whole host of other places for Middle Eastern, Indian,
Greek, Italian and American.
One of our guys is something of a Gormand, and can give you all sorts of
tips.

Come on back. We will find something you like. <G> Even if it is
dragging you home and force feeding you fried chicken, rice and gravy and
biscuits-and peach cobbler. <BG>

Roz
Barony of Iron Mountain, home of many Grand Chefs (not me)