[Sca-cooks] Fw: Gulf Wars Brewing competition info

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 08:35:10 PST 2004

Thought there might be someone out there who would be interested:

Come one Come  all,  The first ever Brewer's Competition At Gulf Wars XIII  sponsored by the Dragons Breath Brewers Guild Of Trimaris

Looking for all "Brewers" of the Known World to enter.

Looking for all Brewing Laurels and  their apprentices, and the Brew Masters and their apprentices to help Judge and Stewards or any one who wants to help.

Competition is on St Patty's Day In front of the Fort.
We will be accepting entries all through out the week till the competition.  Drop off point will be in the RV area Look for Or, Gules Dragon,,,,  and Purpur, a Chalice Or with a sable crescent moon

Gulf Wars will be here in 27 days from now.

Please pass this message along to other groups you may be on. As we would like for all the brewer of the known world to know of this up coming event.  so If you have access to other kingdoms please forward.....

Please check out the web site for more info and forms.

http://users.fdn.com/~boris/dbreath/

Thank You
Lady Thalia
Brew Master of the