[Sca-cooks] Pictures from my Illusion Feast

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 17 13:21:30 PST 2004

Well, I still haven't gotten a more complete set of pictures  yet, but
someone who attended the event posted some of theirs, so I thought I'd
share that link in the meantime :-).  It doesn't have pictures of the
Sea Horses pulling Neptune, the Wild Boar and Mock Entrails, or the
platter of snails, apple eggs and candied walnuts in sugar paste shells,
but I'm still hoping to track those down somewhere. (note, depending on
how many people try accessing files at any given time, the link may not
work - if so, try again later).
Faerisa

Bardic Madness was again, one of the most
glorius events in my memory. Here is my vision (with
a few pictures added by THL Moraig in the feasthall
where my camera would not work in the dim light of
the candles):

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/kethrysoe

Check out Bardic Madness 2004.

Pax--