[Sca-cooks] Find Out What's Funny on Feb. 22!

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 17 20:45:29 PST 2004

Hej!  All,
I want to invite you all to come see me in my first role with i Sebastiani!
I am looking forward to the show, I hope to see all of you there.
Pax,
Olaf of Trollhiemsfjord/ Jim Revells

This Sunday, February 22nd, i Sebastiani returns to ImprovBoston's
Sgt. Culpepper's jamboree with their never-before-seen show "What's So
Funny About Commedia Dell'Arte?." You've seen us, you love us, but you
can't quite explain to your friends and family what we do.  We've done
the hard work for you with this new show! All you need to do is bring
all of your friends and a large portion of your family to

ImprovBoston
1253 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA 02139

This Sunday night at 7 p.m.  Tickets are only FIVE DOLLARS for a forty
five minute show of educational hilarity and hilarious education.

You can make make reservations online at
http://www.improvboston.com/php/reservations.php?PHPSESSID=2a582468f2938df8e64a283581d8e58a
or call the theatre at 617-576-1253. When reserving, make sure you
tell them you want tickets to the "i Sebastiani Show".

Still not convinced? Join the cast immediately following the show for
some fabulous ice cream right next door! Education and dessert! How
can you go wrong?