[Sca-cooks] One more picture of the feast

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 18 02:12:25 PST 2004

Someone else has posted a picture a picture of the mock entrails on a different
site.  They look um..quite...realistic by candle light.  Between that and people
already being stuffed quite a few came back from the tables.  I was originally
going to put some of the flies on wires to poke into the entrails so the they
would seem to buzz around the plate - but wouldn't you know it, I forgot to pack
the wires.  I found them at home when I got back, sitting next to where the box
had been.

Faerisa
(PS - the Dery family were supposed to crash at our house originally, just part
of the whole Friday 13th thing)