[Sca-cooks] argh, hmm

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:29:50 PST 2004

Hi all.
I have gotten a number of bad messages, as have probably all of you.  That
netsky virus thing.  If you want to you can check your computers for
W32.Netsky.B at mm   Anyway, just be careful and make sure you check the
subject lines for
hello
hi
sead it immediately
something for you
warning
information
stolen
fake
unknown

Sorry to take up the bandwidth on this but I have gotten two from Anahita,
one each from Chirhart, Selene and Kiri and they probably didn't actually
come from you folks, probably just from someones address book.  And that was
just today!

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

THLady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds