[Sca-cooks] seeds of paradise and Nostradamus

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 23:32:51 PST 2004

  Angharad commented:
> thank you very much indeed.  I am mostly interested in the cosmetic
> preparations.....
Well my lady, perhaps these files in the PERSONAL CARE section of the
Florilegium might be of use:
Handcream-art     (16K)  6/ 5/00    "Handcream" by Constance de LaRose.
handcream-msg      (9K)  2/10/97    Medieval lotions and handcreams.
recipes.
Man-d-Mujeres-art (12K)  4/19/01    Selected redactions from the
"Manual de
                                        Mujeres" by Lady Serian.
   (I believe you were asking about redactions for some of these recipes
earlier?)
Mouthwash-art     (11K)  6/30/00    "Mint and Myrrh Mouthwash"
                                        by Constance de LaRose.
Perfumes-bib      (20K) 12/26/00    "Perfumes Bibliography" by Nora
Siri Bock.
perfumes-msg      (36K)  9/19/02    Medieval perfumes and pomanders.
soap-msg          (36K) 12/21/99    Period soap and soapmaking.

The Florilegium still seems to be down. I am willing to send anyone any
of the files by email though if you will simply email me with a request
and tell me whether you want them in text, RTF or HTML format.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com