[Sca-cooks] Toledo was Re: Helewyse's next feast

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 16:05:52 PST 2004

I shall have to speak up to defend my adopted home
town.  Toledo Ohio, city with one of the 10 best
library systems in the US, a world respected Zoo, a
Country respected museum, a downtown minor league
baseball stadium which is named one of the top 10 in
the country, a city with more restaurants per capita
than most, including some fantastic ethnic
restaurants, a city undergoing a rennaisance downtown
complete with restaurants and nightlife (that don't
end at 7pm).
Yup that would be Toledo, sure it is the Midwest and
there are far more interesting places to live, but
cost of living is cheap so if you want a lot of
excitement you can always aford to travel there...
Helewyse
Proud inhabitant of Toledo Ohio