[Sca-cooks] Re: List Statistics for Jan 19, 2004 - Jan 31, 2004

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 2 16:09:20 PST 2004

Hej!
    You mean the only list I made was for being at the bottom of things?
Still, I wish I had more time to read & respond to the list.  Between the
two stores (one is still under producing & is causing me a lot of
headaches-got good people, just not building the sales as fast as I think it
should), the granddaughter (we were in the fashion show at Birka this
weekend together), worry over my oldest daughter who has been on a 4 month
round the world trip (China, Tibet, Nepal, Thailand, Japan & Israel-she got
home on Thursday), personal metal working projects (why buy when you can
make gifts?), projects for the SCA ( Along with the Silver buttons,
broaches, cloak clasp & pendants with the Laurel, Pelican & major East
Kingdom awards being embossed on them. I am making 2 coronets for myself-one
really fancy with granulation in fine silver, the other copper & silver with
embossed & etched designs on it for the less formal occasions. I am also
going to be visiting out in AR in April after I spend a weekend with a old
flame I am hopping to rekindle, I plan to spend 2 days digging for diamonds
at Diamond Crater State Park, if I manage to get a small stone I am going to
polish the stone then make a 22K gold ring in the Roman style as an A&S
project), trip planning (at least 3 major trips to go on this year-if I can
fit them all in & am able to afford them), & trying to get cast in an i
Sebastiani show (I final succeeded! I am cast in a show we will be
presenting at ImprovBoston at the end of Feb, I am Burotello a
thief/servant) I have had a lot to do.
Pax,
Olaf
who has been on the Atkins diet for the past month & lost ~20lbs.