[Sca-cooks]OT/OOP Nepal was Re: Re: List Statistics for Jan 19, 2004 - Jan 31, 2004

Joan Nicholson gryphon at a-glitch.com
Wed Feb 4 07:10:06 PST 2004

Sadly, it seems to have gotten worse.  I was sponsoring a child in
Khatmandu, through Children International, and was sadly informed that the
organization had to pull out of Nepal.  It seems that the political
situation had gotten very dangerous and the terrorists were specifically
targeting Americans and American charitable organizations. As it had gotten
so bad that they could not guarantee the safety of their workers, they had
to leave.  Needless to say, I'm worried about the repercussions against any
who received aid.

Prydwen

Angharad scrive: