[Sca-cooks] Clean

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 06:04:29 PST 2004

Odd...I got the message, but there was no attachment, even though the message listing showed that there was.  I am not really "savvy" on these viruses and how they work...I suspect that, as I access my comcast mail on the web, that there is at least some kind of filter working...and I do have MacAfee...and that program has installed at least two new filters in the last 24 hours.

So...I think I'm clean as well.

Kiri