[Sca-cooks] Recent Test

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 06:27:24 PST 2004

rotflmao...engineers are good=)

i love my computer geek friends ...

and did anybody else notice the news? netherlands just nailed 15
nigerian spammers in a raid that one of them got injured jumping out a
window. they plan on inviting them to stay in one of their finer penal
institutions for a long visit, and nigeria would like to invite them for
a similar stay after netherlands is finsihed with them=)

*sigh* and my spellchucker tried changing penal to pen!le....i give up.