[Sca-cooks] Recent Test

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Thu Feb 5 10:23:44 PST 2004

Okay, a followup to my own message.
Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition didn't find any thing wrong on my disk using the 2/4/04 update.

Stefan

>>  Mark Harris, aka Stefan, does NOT have a virus- he runs a Mac.
>>  Saint Phlip,
I might be the culprit. I am forced to run a Windows 2000 box here at work. But since that virus was 'sent' from my work address, I don't think it was me since the recent spat of viruses seem to use the address book to forge both the sender and from address. However, I forced a download of the latest Norton antivirus packet in case the corporate updates aren't working and I'm running a test of my disk. So far it has run for 18 minutes and hasn't found anything.
<<<