[Sca-cooks] Dutch ovens?

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 9 19:46:57 PST 2004

There are references in Platina and other 15th century Italian cookbooks to a pot that you put coals on the lid of to make it function as an oven.  My books are still in the car from a class I taught, so I'll bring them in tomorrow and look it up.  The name of the pot was the Italian version of the French name given here.

Kiri