[Sca-cooks] Recent Test

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Mon Feb 9 20:22:41 PST 2004

oMIGOD!!!  I have been trying to think who the hell's equipment I used when
I began my tech writing career and word processing was so primitive.  It was
a DEC PDP-11!  Thank you for this jolt to my memory!!
We are talking 1978 here!!!

Angharad Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Recent Test

> At 23:20 +0000 2004-02-09, ekoogler1 at comcast.net wrote:
> > I haven't thought about the PDP11 in years...I used to work for
DEC...though I worked mostly with VAXes.