[Sca-cooks] Recent Test

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Feb 10 06:30:56 PST 2004

I've worked with VAX data (ugh), as well as HP and SCO UNIX, AIX, etc.
Our "larger" clients used to have to use these, before computers evolved
enough to be able to handle larger amounts of data with a single PC.
(What I've done for the last few years, is convert those data sets into
a format usable with our current system, which is WindowsNT based, and I
must say that VAX is the biggest pain in the lot ;o), because of some
extra precautions one has to take....)
--maire, who also has a codb in her nodb (*sneeze*), or maybe just a
stinkin' sinus infection....<grump, grump>, and who is trying to decide
between Blancmange and a good, spicy chili for dinner tonight (ook! ook!
OFC! <g>)