[Sca-cooks] Recent Test

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue Feb 10 07:16:52 PST 2004

--On Tuesday, February 10, 2004 1:32 PM +0000 ekoogler1 at comcast.net wrote:

> Hrothny...let's not go there.  I've probably got you beat...I learned on
> an old Royal manual typewriter.  They had just started producing electric
> typewriters,

yep... and as honored business track hs seniors, we were blessed to use
new-fangled electric typewriters once a week!  ooooooooooooooooooooooo!
'cept everybody was fanning the breeze above them trying to get the
carriage to return.  8)

hey... i am the only one around here who can get any correspondence done if
the computers go down or the power goes out.....

cailte
does math with paper and pencil too.... how quaint!
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions