[Sca-cooks] shea butter was excema,

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Feb 10 10:36:19 PST 2004

if you want a shea butter soap my store carries it
 i know it isnt up on our webpage yet.
but Aphrodite's Dove carries several soaps, and we mail order.
i am sure that a LOT of other SCAdians have it as well.
ask on list.
Kirsten Houseknecht
www.aphroditesdove.com
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...