[Sca-cooks] Argan oil (culinary, medicinal, and cosmetic)

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Tue Feb 10 15:36:38 PST 2004

well it depends on genes too.  my leg and arm skin can get dry but my face
skin is very good.  since i put argan in my soap and i use my own soap, my
skin is smooth as baby's bottom (of course some lines, but texture is soft
and creamy).

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom