[SCA-cooks] Changing Subject lines (was Recent Test)

Laura L laura at wisterian.net
Wed Feb 11 05:44:15 PST 2004

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change subject lines when changing subjects! I've been
deleting these messages unread as OT/OOP fluff (looking through the archive,
that seems to still be the case), but it is so far from the original thread
as to be laughable!

And while I'm at it, please remember to trim the footers of your replies. We
don't really need to see the list footer more than once or twice on any
given message.

It's good netiquette!

Thank you!
-Irmgart
This message brought to you by the letters O and T, and the number 8.