[Sca-cooks] computers was Recent Test

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Feb 11 06:42:57 PST 2004

my hubby has a horrid filk song based on his years as a student at Drexel
"Home on the Prime" sung to the tune of "home on the range"

by the by, if any of you are interested in applying for computer work in
Delaware (near wilmington) get your resume emailed to
whouseknecht at hotmail.com
(hubby, wayne houseknecht)
his work is desperately short staffed.

i know very little about the computer qualifications, you could email my
hubby and ask him.

if any of you have experience in web design, and can make it to Philly area
for consultation.. *I* need help on my business webpage.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...