[Sca-cooks] Tests, Argan oil, What else??

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 11 07:57:59 PST 2004

I got a lovely Christmas present yesterday (a little late, but just in time
for my birthday tomorow ;)  from my granddaughter-proteges, an Irish Soda
Bread plate.  It is a ceramic dish with straight walls about 1 inch high,
with a color picture of a brick oven producing soda breads, and a raised
knotwork design around the outside edge.  It came with a recipe card
included, so I guess I'll have to make some soda bread soon.  I thought it
was a very nice thought.
Christianna