[Sca-cooks] Tests, Argan oil, What else??

chirhart_@netzero.net chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Wed Feb 11 08:39:52 PST 2004

Calm down apprentice of mine .Talk like that got me a week of Twinkie talk
(He,He) Relax ,unbunch the panties things will
get back to normal. As for what's cooking we made sausage last
weekend,(Lucanian sausage from Apicius) made with beef instead of pork,(A
little dryer then the pork style) for head table,baking bread this Friday
with another apprentice (Shamus )
lost and then found a recipe for Povatica,slices of heaven they are,then
have been making menu plans for Ampguards Mongle feast.Also making menu
plans for The Great Dark Hordes  gathering in June . Then there's the soltie
for Nicola's
feast.Oh and then there's Brigids event April 3 ,and the ever present
Pinnsic menu. Whew!    From Chirhart