[Sca-cooks] Argan oil (culinary, medicinal, and cosmetic)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 13:22:59 PST 2004

You are so sweet to do this.  I have numerous containers of various
cosmetics, etc. that I bought hoping they would be good to use, only to
find out that either they didn't work...or that I was allergic to them.
Sigh.  So being able to try this oil out before I purchase it is a
really good thing!

Kiri