[Sca-cooks] Totally OOP - Potatoes Question

Dani flannelbutch at poetworld.net
Wed Feb 11 11:08:51 PST 2004

My instincts are also to precook them - but how far in advance can I do so,
without sacrificing taste or texture?

-Iuliana

~~
Selene wrote:
If it were me, I would definitely slice and boil the potatoes first.
 The last time I did something like this, I somehow got stuck with
potatoes that refused to soften until nearly double the usual boiling
time.  Weird, huh?  But you don't want something like that screwing up
your timing.

cailte wrote:
always trust an over not to do what you want it to....  i'd precook
potatoes.

~~