[Sca-cooks] My Birthday

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 11 13:58:22 PST 2004

Happy Birthday !           From chirhart

Thanks.  I think it will be a quiet one, but we went to the High Museum last
week and saw the 'David' exhibit while listening to music by one of my
favorite local artists, Dominic Gaudious.  With the things I'm doing to try
and further refine my diet (no white foods at all [except garlic ;)], no
eating after 8 PM, etc.) I asked that whatever we do NOT center around a big
meal, which for us (Overcaterers Anonymous) is a tough task.  We have been
doing a combined Chinese New Year/Christy's Birthday dinner for the last
several years, but I just couldn't handle a big meal right now.  So, we
opted for culture instead, which was lovely.  Several folks go to a local
trivia night at a pub near them on Thursday nights, so that may be my big
outing for the actual day.
Christianna/Christy
who will both be 43 tomorow