[Sca-cooks] The eating of meat in America

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Feb 12 07:07:07 PST 2004

> Just curious about people's opinions....
>
> Have people changed their meat eating habits since the mad cow scare lately?
>
> If you have given up meat, will you be going back to eating it any time
> soon?
>
> Phillipa

We went on the South Beach diet at the turn of the year, so we've been
eating more meat than before. But, it's been mostly out of the freezer,
because I have the pack-rat gene fairly strongly and my freezer is *very*
full at the moment. When that's cleared, I'll be buying the free-range
stuff because I really don't need all the added hormones and such in my
food.

Margaret