[Sca-cooks] Re: Period foods and all that jazz....

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 12 21:38:52 PST 2004

Ha, ha, everybody.  I was serious....
--maire

Sorry, you just got us with the Fiber Arts Tea, and we couldn't get past it.
You might consider just having a selection of teas and perhaps some simple
nibbles like dried fruits and nuts.  The comment made earlier about not
wanting sticky hands when handling fiber was a good one.
Small tarts, fruit, meat, and/or savory; small, whole fruits like grapes or
cherries; hais; cheese (something I don't advocate for feasts, but cubes or
small slices would be good for this situation).
Christianna