[Sca-cooks] food blues for master A

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Feb 13 03:01:06 PST 2004

Also sprach Heleen Greenwald:
>Is this it?
>FOOD BLUES

As I said, this is very close to what I remember; extremely minor
details, like the name of the restaurant, ravioli not being in a
bowl, etc., are different. Just imagine the fidelity to the canonical
text had it been sung by Sinatra:

"I was waiting in Rosalie's Cafe
When the waiter came up and said, 'What would you like
To eat?' I looked at the menu -- it looked pretty fine
Till he told me, 'Let me give you a piece of advice'."

But I thought the sentiments were extremely apropos for the original
thread of "What's left to eat?"

Adamantius (who used to advise G-d to take Sinatra and give us back
Gleason, Kaye, Astaire, etc.)