[Sca-cooks] from a newbie

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 13 08:15:36 PST 2004

Well, if you're that close to Lancaster, you can also find members of
the Cooks List not that far away in Maryland.  Olwen and Chirhart are
probably the closest...they are in the Barony of Bright Hills, which is
the city of Baltimore and areas northeast of there.  And I'm also in
Maryland, a bit further south, down near the Chesapeake Bay, south of
Annapolis.  I'm cooking an Italian Ren feast on May 8...come on down!

Kiri