was P Re: [Sca-cooks] Plentyn Delit, now taught to cook

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Fri Feb 13 19:05:58 PST 2004

I agree with you, Aeduin.  I do try to follow the recipe the first time I
cook something, especially if I am in very unfamiliar territory, but then I
adjust it to my taste.  In this case - not having read the original - I
added water because I knew I could not have cooked it otherwise.

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom
vhsjvs at gis.net