[Sca-cooks] Valentine's Dinner

chirhart_@netzero.net chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Sun Feb 15 10:27:54 PST 2004

 Mistress Jeanne and I spent a not so quiet Valentines day working the feast
that Jehan mentions below .Glad you liked it
Jehan, it was my apprentice lord Seamus first on his own as head cook ( I
was scullery maid ) I was very proud, (as I always
am of my apprentice) . Lady Olwen did the garnishes for the dishes  , a
wonder unto them selves as always. Lord Bruce
and Lord Roberto cooked  and cleaned, as did the host of others .  Chirhart
(Doing the Happy Dance,Snoopy style )

PS One Apprentice had to work "Mundanely" Lord Hans

Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2004 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Valentine's Dinner