[Sca-cooks] Fab Feasts

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 16 06:18:41 PST 2004

I don't think it could have been *that* far back, because my copy is
copyright 1976. But yes, it was one of the very first books that even
mentioned medieval food, so we all got copies if we could. (To the King's
Taste predates it by a year, To the Queen's Taste also came out in 1976.)
Just be grateful that our knowledge has increased so dramatically!

Cynara