[Sca-cooks] Caesar salad

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Feb 16 14:39:11 PST 2004

Cardini's Original Caesar Dressing can be ordered from

http://www.foodlocker.com/12610-6.html

The ingredients for the bottled dressing as listed on
http://www.shopnatural.com/html/719.htm
Soybean oil, water, egg yolk, salt, lemon juice concentrate, white wine
and distilled vinegars, spices (including mustard seed), Parmesan cheese
(part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), dehydrated garlic,
dehydrated onion, olive oil, xanthan gum, molasses, corn syrup, caramel
color, sugar, anchovies, tamarind, natural flavors.

Johnnae llyn Lewis