[Sca-cooks] Valentine's Dinner

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 08:39:59 PST 2004

Yeah, Bruce you left without giving the Master so much as a snub of nose or
your usual bear hug.

There were folks from all over at that event.  It was such a nice surprize
to see Baroness Shaharazad from Bhkail, EK, and Bilizaer(sp).  What a fun
day.  Even the newest and smallest member of Bright Hills showed up.  Wee
Conor, all of 15 weeks and 6 lbs 2 oz. and looking great!

Thank you Master Chirhart for your kind words.  Now everyone on the list can
kill me.  I'm always yaking about pictures and got none.  Camera just acting
up.  One thing I did make that seemed to be well liked was birds nests.  I
formed the nests from shredded filo (I can't spell it, something like
kiofta) and baked them then put a couple of hard boiled quail eggs in them.
They adorned the carrot pies.  Did lots of fun garnishes and not one piece
of marzipan anywhere.
Olwen