[Sca-cooks] new and exciting proteins

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 09:33:45 PST 2004

I like eel as served in Japanese style, but unfortunately that includes
the very nice sweet sauce that goes with it.  Probably too much sugar
for my current discipline.  Sigh.

Ostrich is much more available than it used to be.  The ostrich-burgers
I've tried have proved pretty tasteless, your mileage [and birdies] may
vary.

The last time I bought "lobster" pasta at Red Lobster I do believe they
gave me wee crawfish instead.  Good though.

Selene