[Sca-cooks] Pictures from my Illusion Feast

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 09:40:07 PST 2004

Wow Faerisa!!  How much time did all this take?  How many folks worked on
the paper mache? Did you only do the one swan and turtle and crab or one for
each table?  Whoever did the roses did a wonderful job.  I have forwarded
these pictures to our cooks guild list so they can have a look.  Thanks for
sharing.  I was thinking about you and your wonderful feast last saturday.

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

THLady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar