[Sca-cooks] stolen

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Feb 19 07:24:45 PST 2004

Also sprach Sue Clemenger:
>Nope.  It looks weird to me, as well.  I'm guessing it's either a
>new virus/worm (I've heard there are a couple of *new* ones out
>there this week), or she just hit the send button too soon.
>--another maire, but with an "e"
>
>Mairi Ceilidh wrote:

I got it, addressed to my SCA e-mail address, supposedly from two
different (and hitherto unheard of) people at my lady wife's
workplace, at which there are two SCAdians, one being my lady wife,
who rarely, if ever, uses the SCA address, and another, who does. I'm
assuming this is courtesy of a worm and Master Richard The Poor's
address book...

Adamantius