[Sca-cooks] Quince candy recipe

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 10:48:22 PST 2004

Thanks!  I didn't really look closely at your recipe for the Quince candy, but I do plan to pick up a few quinces and see how it goes.

I also made copies of your Lemon Nutmeg drink...I've done the Lemon Ginger version with great success, but want to take a look at your version.  I also copied the Roman Noodle recipe...I found this in the Neapolitan Recipe Collection, and wanted to compare what you did with what I am thinking.

Thanks for sharing!

Kiri